What Kinds of Clouds Do You See?
Have you ever looked at the sky? Have you seen the clouds go rolling by? Clouds are another important part of the weather. There are many kinds and shapes of clouds. You will watch the clouds in this activity.
You will need:
✮ crayons ✮ paper
Clouds Activity Questions:
- Look out the window. See what the clouds look like.
- Draw a picture of the clouds.
- Do this each day for one week. On each picture, write the name of the day.
- In the chart, write what the weather was like for each day.
WORKSHEET & Sample PDF Activity
Sample PDF Activity
What Kinds of Clouds Worksheet
Complete the clouds activity chart and questions.
Answer the questions.
- Were the clouds the same each day?
- What was the weather like? Was the weather the same each day?
- How do clouds tell us about the weather?