The Eastern Hemisphere Activity
The Eastern Hemisphere is half of the Earth. The Eastern Hemisphere starts at the Prime Meridian. It goes eastward to 180°. It covers all of that part of the Earth from the North Pole to the South Pole. Do you live in the Eastern Hemisphere?
The Eastern Hemisphere Worksheet
Directions Use the map to answer the questions.
- Which city is located on the Prime Meridian?
- Is Madang north or south of the Equator?
- Which ocean touches Africa, Asia, and Australia?
- Which city is located at 15° N, 76° E?
- At what latitude and longitude do the Equator and Prime Meridian meet?
- Do the Equator and Prime Meridian meet on land or on water?
WORKSHEET & Sample PDF Activity
Sample PDF Activity
The Eastern Hemisphere Answer Key
- Indian Ocean
- 0°, 0°