Christian Trimmer Faith Frames Activity
Showcase student photos or classwork.
Grade Level: K–6
Materials Needed (and/or recommendations)
• TREND White Terrific Trimmers® (T-9883)
• TREND Faith Fish Foil Bright Stickers (T-37704)
• TREND Christian Hearts Foil Bright Stickers (T-37708)
• TREND Crosses Sparkle Stickers® (T-63708)
• TREND Alphabet superShapes Stickers (T-46037)
• Crayons, markers, or colored pencils
• Glue or two-sided tape
• Other media (pom poms, glitter glue, feathers, magazines, etc.)
• Pipe cleaners, yarn, or ribbon
WORKSHEET & Sample PDF Activity
Sample PDF Activity
Discuss the theme of the design you would like to create with your class. Use your imagination.
- Decide how much white trimmer is needed for a picture frame.
- Have stickers and other decorating materials available to share.
- Divide the trimmer into four equal lengths.
- Fill the trimmer with stickers, bold colors, and bright designs. Collaborate and share ideas.
- Use glue or tape to assemble the frames.
- Allow frames to dry if necessary, then laminate if desired.
- To hang the frames: punch two holes in the top and attach pipe cleaners, yarn, or ribbon to create a hanger.
- Use two-sided tape or glue to attach a picture to the back of the picture frame.
Students will love to see their photos or artwork framed by their own creation!