Bible Story Matching Games Activity Ideas
Grade Level: K–6
Subject: Bible Studies
Students match and learn about any Bible topic.
• TREND Christian Fish Sparkle Classic Accents® (T-10401)
• TREND Bible Trivia Challenge Cards® (T-24702)
• Computer and printer or pen
• Tape or glue stick
WORKSHEET & Sample PDF Activity
Sample PDF Activity
Bible Story Matching Games Directions:
Students will love playing this versatile matching game.
- Choose a Bible topic or learning theme.
- For younger students, find or draw pictures of ark animals or Bible characters, making sure that there are always two that match or go together. Tape or glue the pictures to the back of accents. Start with five matches (10 accents). Add more matches to challenge students as they get better at the game.
- For older students, use Bible Trivia cards to find questions and answers to match. Any topic you are teaching can be made into a matching game. For each match, write the question on the back of one accent, and write the answer on the back of another accent. Create as many matches as you think the students can manage.
- Laminate the accents for durability, if desired.
- Play the game by shuffling the accents and laying them out in a grid. Students take turns turning over one accent, looking at the picture or question, and then trying to find its match by turning over another accent. If a player makes a match, the player keeps the cards and gets another turn. If the player does not make a match, it is the next player’s turn.
This game grows with children as you add more challenging matches, and it will provide your students with both fun and educational experiences.