Art Activity Ideas
Grade Level: 1–3
Extend learning by creating a themed mobile using stencils and a Mobile Maker®.
• TREND Mobile Maker® (T-200)
• TREND Zoo Animals Stencils (T-65005)
• Heavy paper, such as card stock, tag board, or poster board
• Markers, crayons, or colored pencils
• Paper punch
WORKSHEET & Sample PDF Activity
Sample PDF Activity
- Assemble the mobile according to package directions. Set aside for later use.
- Trace stencil figures on your choice of heavy paper. Cut out the shapes and color them on both sides. If desired, laminate at this point.
- Punch a hole in the top of each figure for attaching to the hanging strings.
- Attach the figures to the Mobile Maker® according to instructions.
- Hang the mobile in a prominent place.
- To change the theme of your mobile, store the used figures with their strings attached, and cut new strings for the new figures.
These directions can be used with other TREND products to create themed mobiles. Consider using Ready Letters®, Two-Sided Decorations, Bookmarks, Classic Accents®, and more.