Snack on popcorn as students present book summaries, science fair projects, all-about-me displays, poetry readings, and more!
Interactive • Portable • Reusable
Here’s how to make it!
Use these TREND products:
T-30100 Presentation Board (24″ x 46″)
T-30200 Presentation Board Header
T-4002 Multicolor Wipe-Off® Sentence Strips
T-10962 Popcorn Classic Accents® Variety Pack
T-10073 Popcorn Box Classic Accents®
T-80025 Popcorn Discovery Trimmer®
T-98003 Wipe-Off® Markers
WORKSHEET & Sample PDF Activity
Sample PDF Activity
You’ll also need:
• 5⁄8″x 36″ wooden dowel
• White paper roll (18″x 200′)
• Hook-n-loop tape
• Double-stick tape
• Masking tape
• 2″ large binder clips
• 1″ medium binder clips
• Fadeless paper
• Sharp cutting tool, or razor blade
• Markers and/or crayons
- Measure from the top of the presentation board to the center, 4 inches and mark a dot. Cut a 1⁄4″x 19″slit. Leave 21⁄2″ of space on either side of the slit.
- On side panels, measure 4″ from the bottom of the board and 1″ in from the crease. Cut a 3⁄4″ square hole.
- Decorate as shown.
- Tape 5 feet of the paper roll to the dowel. Using a pencil and a ruler, divide the paper into 10″ frames. Be sure to leave 2″of blank space between each frame. Students may color their illustrations within each 10″ frame.
- Insert the dowel into each square hole. Feed the top of the paper through the slit. Weigh down the paper with a medium-size binder clip. Secure each end of the dowel with a large binder clip.
- Attach the Wipe-Off® Sentence Strip to the center of the presentation board header using double-stick tape. Students may then use a Wipe-Off® marker to write the name of their presentation.
- Use hook-n-loop tape to adhere important information to each panel.