Using Picture Books To Teach Comprehension Strategies
- Out Of Stock
- Product Code:
- SCHOLASTIC TEACHING RESOURCES
By Joanne Zimny
- Includes 30 model lessons for teaching six comprehension strategies - ;visualizing, questioning, inferring, predicting, determining importance, and summarizing--using favorite picture books.
- Lessons are scaffolded to help move students to proficiency.
- Also includes:
- Recommended picture books for teaching each strategy
- Graphic organizers and other engaging activities that reach all learners
- Quick assessment tips and tools to assess students' growth
144 pages 8 1/2" x 11"