The Trait Crate: Grade 5
- Out Of Stock
- Product Code:
- SCHOLASTIC TEACHING RESOURCES
In this amazing kit, writing expert Ruth Culham gives you grade-perfect picture books with in-depth lessons to help you teach the traits of writing?ideas, organization, voice, word choice, sentence fluency, and conventions. The fifth-grade version includes
- 6 picture books: Nothing Ever Happens on 90th Street; A. Lincoln and Me; Dear Mrs. LaRue; Blood & Gore Like You've Never Seen!; Black Cat; and Francine Fribble, Proofreading Policewoman
- Six 16-page teaching guides, each with a step-by-step model lesson, graphic organizers, a scoring rubric, and extension activities;
- 12 transparencies; and
- 6 colorful teaching posters.
Add to this Culham's best-selling professional book, Using Picture Books to Teach Writing With the Traits, and color-coded stickers, and you've got a complete resource for teaching with the traits. Best of all, these materials are organized in a sturdy box with hanging folders?one for each trait?for easy, expandable storage that will accommodate trait-based lesson materials for years to come.
- 120 stickers
- 6 expandable folders?one per trait
Box Set Includes: 6 picture books, 6 16-page teaching guides, 12 transparencies, 6 posters, 120 stickers, 6 expandable folders?one per trait Box: