The Trait Crate: Grade 4
- Out Of Stock
- Product Code:
- SCHOLASTIC TEACHING RESOURCES
By Ruth Culham
From Ruth Culham!
In this amazing kit, writing expert Ruth Culham gives you grade-perfect picture books with in-depth lessons to help you teach the traits of writing - ; ideas, organization, voice, word choice, sentence fluency, and conventions. The fourth-grade version includes
- 6 picture books: A Bad Case of Stripes; The Mud Pony; My Mama Had a Dancing Heart; Come On Rain; When Comma Came to Town; and Wolf!
- Six 16-page teaching guides, each with a step-by-step model lesson, graphic organizers, a scoring rubric, and extension activities;
- 12 transparencies; and
- 6 colorful teaching posters.
Add to this Culham's best-selling professional book, Using Picture Books to Teach Writing With the Traits, and color-coded stickers, and you've got a complete resource for teaching with the traits. Best of all, these materials are organized in a sturdy box with hanging folders -- one for each trait -- for easy, expandable storage that will accommodate trait-based lesson materials for years to come.
- 120 Stickers
- 6 expandable folders -- one per trait
Box Set Includes: 6 picture books, 6 16-page teaching guides, 12 transparencies, 6 posters, 120 stickers, 6 expandable folders -- one per trait Box: