Teaching Vocabulary Words With Multiple Meanings: 5-Minute Comprehension-Boosting Activities That Teach Students 150 Di
- Out Of Stock
- Product Code:
- SCHOLASTIC TEACHING RESOURCES
By Rebecca Lamb
- Quick and easy activities help students learn to use the right word in the right place at the right time when working with words that have multiple meanings.
- Research-based lessons include daily, formatted "word of the week" activities designed to systematically teach and reinforce the word's various meanings in context.
- Each ready-to-use daily vocabulary-boosting activity takes only minutes to complete.
- Reinforces word knowledge and comprehension.
- Helps students build confidence in word usage skills.
- Boosts writing and critical thinking skills.
128 pages 8 1/2" x 11"