Provides superior protection for school projects and documents at an economical price. It is the perfect blend of quality and value in general purpose laminating film. Bonds well to copy, inkjet and other porous papers with light to medium ink coverage. School-Lam produces a very good clear protective finish to any document or art project and will protect them from water, dirt, and handling. The School-Lam line is our most popular film and can be used on any brand laminator. Melting temperature is 280 degrees. School-Lam laminating film comes packaged two rolls per box. Each roll is wrapped in a poly bag with end of the roll warning label.
• The perfect blend of Quality and Value!
• Unparalleled clarity and finish
• Performs beautifully on any desktop heat shoe or hot roller education laminator
• Performs the same as our standard LDPE film
• Melting temperature of 280° and 250° on 3mil