By Cindy Middendorf
This 40-week planner, complete with interior storage pocket, is chockfull of resources to help teachers streamline and focus differentiated instruction. Designed by an award-winning teacher whose specialty is differentiation, this sturdy planner includes:
- a large planning grid with mini-planning checklists for each week
- a differentiation planning guide and lesson plan template
- quick-tip guides and checklists for:
- starting the year off right
- selecting differentiated learning tools
- tiering instruction
- working with multiple intelligences and learning modalities
- tapping higher-level thinking with Bloom's Taxonomy
- using questioning strategies
- integrating assessment
- at-a-glance calendars and student information pages
- weekly tips for differentiating instruction, management, and assessment
PLUS: CD with customize-and-print planning grids, lesson templates, and other tools to streamline planning and save time.
96 pages plus CD 13.45" x 11"