Perform cool chemistry experiments in your kitchen! Perfect for STEM learning at home, junior chemists can safely explore simple scientific principles including extinguishing a flame with invisible gas; making their own bubbling "lava" in a bottle; causing chemicals to change color; and more. Includes 22-page activity journal packed with kitchen chemistry experiments.
• Supports STEM learning and introduces learners to real science tools
• Offers foundation of basic chemical principles
• Introduction to conducting safe and fun science experiments
• Encourages self-discovery
Cut to the Chase
• Set of 11 reusable chemistry tools including beaker, 4 test tubes, test tube rack, graduated cylinder, lab glasses, dropper, funnel, beaker, and stirring rod
• 22-Page activity journal filled with experiments using common household ingredients