Construct a realistic-looking human skeleton from head to toe, exploring how the bones support the body, relate to the circulatory system and protect organ systems.
• Photo-illustrated instructions make assembly easy
• Perfect for demonstration or centers
• Features skull, rib cage, humerus, spinal column, radius, ulna, hand, pelvis, femur, tibia, fibula, foot and partial circulatory system
• Includes 41-Piece plastic model, display stand and guide with skeleton facts
• Skeleton stands 9.2"H when complete
• Grades 3+