Launching the Writing Workshop: A Step-by-Step Guide in Photographs (Paperback)
- Out Of Stock
- Product Code:
- SCHOLASTIC TEACHING RESOURCES
By Denise Leograndis
· Full-color photographs with clear descriptions to show teachers how to transform the classroom into a well-organized workshop that supports writing growth.
· Unique and highly practical ideas for setting up and maintaining record systems and organizing supplies, teaching workshop routines, building community, and establishing a productive learning environment.
· includes dozens of classroom-tested management and instructional charts and strategic lessons that build day-to-day and week-to-week.
· Lists of mentor texts and read alouds for launching a writing workshop.
· Explains key workshop terms in an up-front glossary.
· Texts of student-teacher conferences.
· Author is an award-winning teacher.
· Full-color throughout!
144 pages 8 1/2" x 11"