Hands-On Learning: Shape Lace-Up Cards
- Out Of Stock
- Product Code:
- TEACHER'S FRIEND PUBLICATIONS
Ten different shapes with colorful heavy-duty lace-up cards along with 10- 42ý woven nylon laces with 1ý long sewing ends for ease of handling by small children. Each card is plastic coated for durability and strength representing a different shape providing for different fine motor and eye-hand coordination challenges with each card. Also includes a 2-page activity guide!
Shape Lace-Up Cards are designed to meet the following key instructional goals:
- identifying and naming 10 basic shapes (circle, square, triangle, rectangel, oval, rhombus, star, heart, pentagon, hexagon
- identifying, sorting, and classifying objects by attribute (shape) and identifying objects that do not belong to a particular group
- developing fine-motor and cognitive learning skills
- reading simple shape names
10 shape lace-up cards, 10 multi-color 42" heavy-duty laces, 2-pg activity guide Lace-Up Cards: 10" x 7.5" Box: 8.5" x 11" x 2.25"