Hands-On Learning: Color and Shape Puzzles
- Out Of Stock
- Product Code:
- TEACHER'S FRIEND PUBLICATIONS
20 different skill puzzles in each kit teach and reinforce the skills being learned while enhancing the retention of the skill, through the visual and tactile stimulation in the brain of early learners. These 8ýx 8ý five piece two-sided plastic coated puzzles, are durable with rounded corners, and a great size for small hands to easily manipulate and experience success. Each puzzle is self-checking and skill based. Child matches the four picture/word puzzle pieces to the correct center color puzzle piece to complete each puzzle. Also includes a 2-page activity guide!
Color and Shapes Puzzles are designed to meet the following key instructional goals:
- identifying and naming 10 basic colors
- reading and matching color words and pictures
- identifying and naming 10 geometric shapes (square, circle, star, triangle, rectangle, rhombus, heart, oval, hexagon, pentagon)
- identifying objects that do not belong to a particular group
- identifying, sorting, and classifying objects by attribute (color and shape)
10 5-piece, 2-sided, Self-checking puzzles 2-pg activity guide Puzzles: 8" x 8" Box: 8.5" x 11" x 2.25"