Children explore geometric and engineering builds while developing their fine motor, spatial thinking, and problem solving skills through open-ended quality block play with Block Science Unit Blocks Set B. The smooth-sanded rubberwood pieces encourage young builders to create buildings, bridges, and structures to complement builds with their Block Science Foundation Set B. Block Science Unit Blocks stimulate young minds with an incomparable experience of traditional block play while providing hours of continuous play. Includes 56 pieces.
• Block Science Unit Blocks Set B contains 56 pieces total: 16 unit blocks, 6 ½ unit blocks, 4 double unit blocks, 4 triangles, 4 small cylinders, 6 pillars, 6 small triangles, 2 ½ pillars, 2 ½ cylinder, 2 ½ small circle, 2 roman arches, and 2 roof boards
• Made with smooth-sanded durable rubberwood
• Complements Block Science Foundation Set B
• Enhance and expand on block play
• Develop fine motor skills, early engineering concepts, spatial thinking, problem solving, and STEM concepts
• Ages 2+