Engage your Grade 4 students in thinking skills practice with Critical and Creative Thinking Activities! 140+ pages of fun, imaginative activities motivate students as they practice thinking in multiple ways about a variety of curriculum- and theme-based topics.
46 theme-based units make it easy to find activities that fit your core curriculum:
* Places: My Room, My School, The Supermarket, At the Dinner Table, Eating Out, In the Car, On a Walk, At the Library, At the Beach, On a Field Trip
* Nature in Action: 6-Legged Crawlies, Big Birds, Wild Cats, Ssssnakes, Dolphins and Whales, Trees, Mountains, Caught in a Storm
* People: Fictional Characters, Friends, Family Tree, Who's in Charge?
* Fantasy: Superheroes, Elves and Fairies, Dragons, Kings and Queens, Magic, Mythical Creatures
* Things I Use: My Bike, My Pencil, My Hands, The Dictionary, Locks and Keys, Manners, Hats and Caps
* In My World: Presents; Chores; Our Earth; Garbage; Colorific!; Cats and Dogs; Lost and Found; Up, Up, and Away; Help!; Sticky Stuff; Rules