Engage your Grade 2 students in thinking skills practice with Critical and Creative Thinking Activities! 140+ pages of fun, imaginative activities motivate students as they practice thinking in multiple ways about a variety of curriculum- and theme-based topics.
46 theme-based units make it easy to find activities that fit your core curriculum:
* Through the Year: Back to School!, Rainy Weather, It's Snowing!, Sunshiny Days, Sick Day, Substitute Teacher, Boo!, Groundhog Day, Baskets and Bunnies, Mother's Day
* Animals: Feathered Friends, Bugs, Bats, Turtles, Penguins, Mice, Squirrels, Alligators, Dinosaurs, Under the Sea
* Places: In the Kitchen, At the Library, At the Zoo, On a Walk, At the Dinner Table
* Time to Eat: Drink Up!, Cookies, Breakfast, Spaghetti Already!, Peanuts and Popcorn
* My Body: My Hair, My Eyes, My Teeth, My Hands, My Feet
* In My World: Friends, Balls, Windows and Doors, Our World, Balloons, Wheels, String, Forks and Spoons, Music, Sticks and Stones