Created by teachers for teachers, this helpful Substitute Teaching Made Easy Fantastic Fan incudes a wealth of resources, tips, and tricks in a handy "fan" format!
This teacher resource will help substitute teachers be prepared to step into a new classroom with confidence and make an impact from the moment the bell rings. This must-have resource will get you through the day...even when a teacher did not leave lesson plans!
This substitute teacher guide includes information about:
• creating a professional binder
• strategies for before the bell rings, during the day, and the end of the day
• supplies to bring with you to make your day flow easier
• ideas for quick, sponge activities to fill any space of time that require no preparation or materials
• behavior management techniques
• strategies for dealing with disruptive behavior and promoting good behavior
Fan includes 24 pages that are laminated for durability.