Complete Year in Reading and Writing: Grade 2: Daily Lessons - Monthly Units - Yearlong Calendar (Paperback)
- Out Of Stock
- Product Code:
- SCHOLASTIC TEACHING RESOURCES
By Patty Vitale-Reilly
Each grade level author is a master teacher, who works with Pam Allyn through Litlife.
- Grade-specific books that take all the guess work out of teaching reading and writing.
- Each book provides a detailed curricular calendar tied to a developmental continuum and the standards.
- Includes monthly units of study that integrate reading and writing so both work together to provide maximum support for students.
- The units are organized around four essential components, process, genre, strategy, and conventions, addressing everything students need to know about reading and writing.
- Packed with ready-to-use lessons that offer exemplary teaching and continuous assessment.
- Features a flexible framework that shows how to frame a year of teaching, a unit, and a lesson - ;all easily adapted to fit the unique needs and interests of students at all levels of learning.
240 pages a 4-color foldout year-long planner 8 1/2" x 11"