Clocks Learning Kit
- Out Of Stock
- Product Code:
- REMEDIA PUBLICATIONS
Introduce and reinforce time concepts with these colorfully illustrated cards showing the time in three different ways! Two color-coded levels of difficulty help students with different levels of ability. Level One features 48 cards that cover hour, half-hour, and 15-minute increments. Level Two features 48 cards that cover 5 and 10-minute increments. Contents include 96 self-checking flash cards plus activity ideas.
- 3 ways to play
- Level 1 - covers hour, half-hour, & 15-minute increments
- Level 2 - covers 5 & 10-minute increments
- Activity cards
Dominoes - 3 Levels of Play:
With two levels of play, students of different ability levels can master important telling time skills. Forty-five durable dominoes cover hour, half hour, and quarter hour using clock faces, digital time, and written time.1-4 players.
- Level 1 - hour & half-hour increments
- Level 2 - 15-minute & 45-minute increments
- Level 3 - combination of both levels
- Analog, digital, & written times
Loads of practice on key vocabulary words, relating activities to specific times of the day, and understanding the differences between seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, and more. 32 pages each.