180 Trait-Specific Comments: Grades K-2: A Quick Guide for Giving Constructive Feedback to Young Writers (Paperback)
- Out Of Stock
- Product Code:
- SCHOLASTIC TEACHING RESOURCES
A Quick Guide for Giving Constructive Feedback to Young Writers
By Ruth Culham
- Over 180just-right trait-specific comments, plus a K-2 scoring guide for each trait, to help you assess writing.
- Since primary learners benefit more from oral than written communication, the guide is ideal for use in one-on-one conferences, small groups, and even whole-class instruction.
- All of Culham's comments are correlated to the scoring guides and based on the five levels of achievement.
- Spiral-bound, tabbed for easy access, and printed on sturdy coated paper, this guide is meant for years of use.
- Useful, encouraging feedback is essential to students' growth - ;weather they are just beginning to write or crafting whole sentences.
- The perfect companion to Culham's other primary resources!
24 pages 8 1/8" x 8 1/2"